NoodleTools is a web-based student research service that helps you correctly cite sources in MLA, APA, and Chicago/Turabian citation styles. Use NoodleTools throughout a research project to track your sources, take notes, create outlines, collaborate with classmates, and format and print your bibliography.
Office 365 single-sign-on has been enabled for our school-wide NoodleTools subscription. There are two ways a user can access NoodleTools:1. Entering their Office 365 email on the login screen (under "Access via Office 365")
2. The link: https://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin?domain=dulwich-singapore.edu.sg
Log on and use the citation building and collaboration features of this powerful tool. Save time, stay organized, avoid plagiarism, and generate perfectly formatted reference lists!
Here is a short explanation of how sign-on works: http://noodle.to/office365help
An extensive number of tutorials can be accessed http://noodle.to/helpdesk
Noodletools PDF Tutorials
- HOW TO CITE in NOODLETOOLS Tips- Databases, Books, and Websites (pdf)
- Getting Started with NoodleTools (pdf)
- Citing ABC-CLIO database articles in NoodleTools (pdf)
- Citing a webpage in NoodleTools (pdf)
- Creating an annotated bibliography in Noodletools (pdf)
Here you can also find many archived webinars which walk you through how to do the many things you will want to do using NoodleTools: http://noodle.to/webinars
The above website includes several tutorial videos to show you how to use the features of NoodleTools
Using Notecards in NoodleTools: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2feqXnT1L
Click here for NoodleTools Help Desk.
Click to - Earn a NoodleTools Black Belt!